Admission, Registration and Immunization Requirements
Miami-Dade County Public Schools is committed to the education of all children. As such, your child’s enrollment in this school is very
important to us. Due to the current Health Pandemic, we will be transitioning to remote Registration
to the extent possible and ask for your patience as we navigate our way through this transition. We are aware that every registration
will have its unique challenges and will assess each case individually to determine the best course of action. Ultimately, every
effort will be made to facilitate the process and register your child.
All forms required for registration can be obtained online at attendanceservices.dadeschools.net.
Please email or fax any forms needed to further verify the information shared during the phone conversation.
These forms may be submitted to Ms. Tracy White-Alexander as follows:
Fax: (305) 253-6817
Due to the pandemic, we are aware that you may not be able to produce some of the required documents. Rest assured, we will work with you and the
situation at hand. Please inform Mrs. Herrera via email if you are unable to submit documents on-line or through fax for further instructions.
School Board Policy 5112 - Entrance Requirements
The policy establishes the admission and registration requirements for students
entering school. The following documents and forms are to be provided upon initial registration.
- Original birth certificate, certificate of baptism, insurance policy, religious record, passport, or Affidavit of Age (FM-4681)
- Verification of age and legal name
- Proof of a physical examination by an approved health care provider including a tuberculosis clinical screening, appropriate follow-up and a Health and Immunization Report.
- Two (2) verification of parent/legal current residence (address) such as Broker's or attorney's Statement or purchase of residence, properly executed lease, utility receipt or Statement of Bonafide Residence (FM-7444)
- Disclosure at Time of Registration (FM-5740)
- Project UP-START seeks to ensure a successful educational experience for children youth living with unstable housing in Miami-Dade County by collaborating with parents, families, schools, and community through opening the doors to academic opportunities, removing barriers, and promoting a healthy sense of self with hope for a bright tomorrow. (FM-7378)
- Emergency Student Data Form (FM-2733)
- Home Language Survey Form (FM-5196)
For any further questions, feel free to contact the school's main office at 305-235-2422, Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm.