Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy of the Arts


Don't Delay! Register Your Child Today!

Contact the Main Office

Monday through Friday
8:00 A.M.— 3:00 P.M
Phone: 305-235-2442

Kindergarten and all other students new to Miami-Dade County Public Schools will need the following before attending class:

  • Original Birth Certificate or Passport
  • State of Florida Health and Immunization Forms (yellow & blue)
  • Provide two proofs of residency (utility bill & lease/contract)
  • Parent/Legal Guardian’s Valid Drivers License or Passport

Transfers from current Miami-Dade County School
Parent or legal guardian must present a valid withdrawal slip from sending school, parent/legal guardian's valid drivers license or passport, proof of residency in the parent or legal guardian’s name.

Withdrawals from current Miami-Dade County School
Only the parent or legal guardian, who originally enrolled the child can withdraw the child. That parent or legal guardian must present their valid drivers license or passport and child's original birth ceritificate. We will need to record the new/future adress & school to be attended.