Perrine Elementary is a mandatory uniform school. Students are expected to wear their uniforms every day.
Uniform Attire Includes:
- Boys’ and Girls’ tops: Polo shirts (hunter green, gold, white and navy blue)
- Boys’ Bottoms: Pants or shorts (khaki or navy blue)
- Girls’ Bottoms: Pants, skirts, shorts, or jumpers (khaki or navy blue)
- All pants, shorts, and skirts must be worn at the waist. No ripped jeans, baggy pants or pants dragging on the floor are allowed.
- Shoes should cover the student’s entire feet and be comfortable and appropriate for physical education classes. No open-toed or open-heeled shoes or shoes with metal cleats or taps are allowed.
Parents who wish to have their child exempt from wearing the school uniforms must visit the main office and complete a uniform exemption form.
The following items can be purchased from our PTA in the main office:
- Dr. Henry E. Perrine Academy of the Arts Spirit Shirts
- Embroidered Uniform Shirts
- Iron-on School Emblems
- Student Agenda Books